Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Green Tea Cookies


Good morning everyone, I'm back from the fantastic spring break in sunny Florida!
So sorry that I haven't updated my blog when I was traveling, but I did make some cute stuff last night as you saw what was in the picture - my favorite green tea cookies!
As i said before, 2011 is Rabbit Year according to China's Lunar Calendar, so rabbit is my birth animal since I was born 24 years ago, as you can tell I'm growing old rather than growing up, haha~
Back to the topic, I just used the recipe from "LOVESCOOL" (http://www.lovescool.com/archives/2007/05/15/best-bakery-recipe-finalist/) and followed the steps until got these cute rabbit cookies, which was quite easy but fun.
However I still have a problem, that is, I also used granulated sugar for coating, but it seemed to be melted since I can merely see the tiny tubes on the cookies, and I just posted a comment on the recipe's author's web to see if she can give me some suggestion. 
Hope you enjoy the whole day with something sweet! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is Kelli, the original recipe maker :) My guess is that the melted sugar effect was from humidity in the air or moisture on the dough when you dipped it in sugar. A humid day is enough to create this effect. Did you notice anything like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. This looks so cute!I will try it someday. I wanna try to make Thai cupcakes soon too! you can come and check my blog later! ;)

    ReplyDelete